Colorado’s Front Range Mountains
Colorado’s Front Range Mountain guide is a comprehensive book for all the peaks over 13,000′ in the Colorado’s Front Range Mountains. With varying ascents from hikes, scrambles, snow climbs, and technical routes, there are plenty of options for anyone who wishes to seek alpine adventure.
- Comprehensive descriptions for over 300 routes on 63 peaks.
- Color photos and maps
- Difficulty ratings for each climb
- Mileage and elevation gain statistics for each route
- Driving directions for trailheads
- Color topographical maps
- GPS coordinates for summits and parking areas